Integrative Energy Body Therapy healing sessions provide the below benefits and are very helpful in your preventative health care!
General Benefits of Integrative Energy Body Therapy:
- Alleviates acute or chronic upper (cervical), middle (thoracic), and lower (lumbar) back pain
- Relieves muscle and joint tension and stiffness
- Alleviates stress and aids relaxation
- Reduces anxiety and fosters feelings of well-being
- Promotes restful sleep
- Promotes deeper and easier breathing
- Reduces blood pressure
- Strengthens the immune system
- Relieves carpal tunnel syndrome
- Relieves headaches, TMJ dysfunction, plantar fasciitis, fibromyalgia, complex pain complaints, etc.
Your individual needs are addressed in an Integrated Energy & Body Alignment session because it combines several therapeutic energy & bodywork modalities to enable the release of muscular, joint, & emotional stuck energy. This is done by bringing stagnation to the surface to release & create a vibrant energetic flow through the meridians & channels of the body. These modalities include:
- Myofascial Release – fascial tissue covers every muscle in the body. This technique smooths out the tissue that becomes tighten from injured or tight muscles. It works wonderfully to create more freedom of movement and pain reduction in neck, shoulders, lower back, etc.
- BO-SSAGE – a combination of Bowen therapy, pain neutralization, & repetitive injury therapy techniques that offers relief of sciatica, shoulder issues, TMJ, stiff neck & much more.
- Huna Kane (pronounced “hoonah kahnay” – means the inner knowing of the Higher Self). It is a powerfulspiraling massage-like/energy healing body alignmenttechnique that heals the emotional and subconscious aspects of our being that are exhibited as physical imbalances.
- Reiki – gentle, hands-on relaxation technique to help patients feel calmer and more comfortable. It is an ancient healing technique used for relaxation and stress reduction. Reiki promotes healing by stimulating the immune system and can help to relieve physical and emotional symptoms. Reiki is safe, non-invasive and can be administered to people of all ages. The practitioner can improve how “life force energy” flows through the energy pathways of the body.
- Acupressure – an ancient healing art that uses the fingers to press key points on the surface of the skin to stimulate the body’s natural self-curative abilities. When these points are pressed, they release muscular tension and promote the circulation of blood and the body’s life force to aid healing. Acupuncture and acupressure use the same points, but acupuncture employs needles, while acupressure uses the gentle but firm pressure of hands (and even feet).
- Qigong Healing – combines ancient science and art; it focuses on the projection of Qi (energy) by the practitioner. Qi is the source of all life. If your Qi is imbalanced you may experience physical, emotional and/or mental ailments. Qigong healing works to remove blockages, disperses excess energy and tonifies depleted energy allowing the individual to function at optimal health and wellness; in essence integrating the mind, body and spirit as a whole system.
- Cupping – a therapy method of using glass or plastic cups to create localized pressure by a vacuum. The Chinese have been doing this since ancient times by using heat inside glass or bamboo cups. Modern forms use suction devices to create the vacuum. The vacuum inside the cups causes the blood to form in the area and brings stagnation to the surface to help the healing in that area.
- Tui Na – translates as “Tui” meaning push and “Na” meaning grasp. It involves applying finger pressure, hands, elbows and knees as a tool to directly influence the flow of Qi (body energy) to treat physical imbalances and aid in enhancing the immune system to ward off disease and illnesses.
- Shiatsu – (shi=finger, atsu=pressure is a pressure-point technique that utilizes a combination of pressure and assisted-stretching techniques, some of which are common to other therapies.
During a full Integrative Energy Body Therapy session, you may choose to have the session include a body map that outlines the possible causes of the physical imbalances found in the body along with suggestions about how to further release to achieve greater well being.
Introductory Price Offer: $110 for 1-Session or
Introductory 3-Session Package for $325
Regular Price: $125/session
All healing sessions are 70 minutes
BioMat® Therapy Included in Every Healing Session Free of Charge
Each session includes a verbal Body Mapping process
Add PEMF Therapy for just $30/session
All appointment cancellations within less than 24 hours are subject to a 50% full price appointment fee ($62). Please respect my schedule and give notice on a Friday, if your appointment is scheduled on a Monday.